Middle School: A Whole New Story

Middle School is a whole different thing compared to elementary school.  There’s no more walking in lines, no more silent time in the lunch room, and you don’t have only one teacher.  But there is middle school drama. Ugh. I just don’t get it. I mean, every day there are rumors flying around and girls crying because their “boyfriend” likes someone else.  It’s just so silly.  Why can’t people just focus on the point of middle school:to learn.  Everyone is so caught up in everything and they’re busy sticking their noses into eachother’s business.  Along with the middle school drama, there are those “popular” girls who go around thinking that they’re better than everyone else.  All the girls care about is the boys and how their make-up looks.  I can’t wait until those people realize how dumb it all is.  Maybe next year the boys will be a little more mature, too.  They act so silly in class.  In science, we lose about ten minutes of class time because of boys running around and people talking.  Hopefully next year will be a little bit more about school to those kids.  Wish me luck. 🙂