After School Activities

Don’t you just love the sound of the bell at the end of the day that tells us we can finally go home?  I sure do, because that bell means I can go hit the fields and play some softball!  Softball is my all time favorite sport and after school activity.  I could be out on the fields 24/7 if I could!  I love this sport because it’s really fun and it helps me to be a better athlete!

I used to be on two different teams: one for my middle school, and one for travel.  But my middle school season ended recently, so now I’m just on a travel team.  Softball helps me interact with other people.  Because of softball, I’ve made lots of friends!  Many people think that softball all about winning the games, but I’m out there just to have fun and play softball!  If we win, awesome!  If we lose, who cares?  At least I got to play!  I think softball is a great sport for every girl to at least try.  You may like it the first time your finger tips touch the seams of the ball just like I did when I first started.  But for others, you may have to keep looking.  Either way, softball is a fun, exciting, and amazing sport!  But you don’t have to take my word for it…try it for yourself. 😉